This nopCommerce Plugin extends your nopCommerce installation with a Widget to display the Twitter Timeline inside any zone of your system.
Configure the time line using the Twitter page, configure the widget and activate it.
Installation and usage:
After ordering this product within our e-commerce system you will have access to the .ZIP compressed archive contaiining the nopCommerce Plugin.
Uncompress this archive into the /Plugins directory of your nopCommerce installation.
Now open the nopCommerce backend within the browser of your choice and select Configuration --> Plugins --> Local Plugins to show the list of all installed Plugins.
Click on the button with the title "Reload list of plugins".
Scroll down the list until you can see the plugin with the title "Twitter Timeline widget" (System name "Widgets.TwitterTimeline").
Click on the button with the title "Install" and the Twitter Timeline Widget will be installed within your nopCommerce system.
If the Plugin was installed successfully you will see the entry like shown in the picture below
In the nopCommerce Backend visit "Configuration --> Widgets" to activate the widget once you are done with configuration.
Now you are ready to configured the twitter timeline.
You just need to follow the instructions on the configuration page of the plugin. „Administration > Configuration > Widgets > Configure“
- Go to publish.twitter.com
- Enter the URL of the timeline or Moment you’d like to embed
- Customize the design by specifying the height, theme (light or dark), and link color to match your website
- Copy and paste the code into the Twitter timeline code field on this page
- Select the zones you would like the timeline to appear and save the settings
- Activate the Twitter timeline widget
Main features of this Plugin:
- Easy installation as standard nopCommerce Plugin
- No need to code anything
- Easy selection of any nopCommerce zone
nopCommerce v 4.10